Header Ads

Musicas para Formaturas Colação Grau e Baile de Gala

Musicas para Formaturas Colação e Baile

Veja algumas sugestões e essa playlist com grandes sucessos para todas as pessoas que precisavam de músicas para registrar esse momento tão importante de suas vidas.
Separada em dois grupos: 

Músicas para Colação de Grau
I can almost see it That dream I'm dreaming. But there's a voice inside my head saying you'll never .
'Cause it's a bittersweet symphony, this life Try to make ends meet You're a slave to money then...
And love is not the easy thing The only baggage that you can bring... And love is not the easy...
"Another turning point; a fork stuck in the road. Time grabs you by the wrist; directs you...
"welcome to the real world" she said to me condescendingly "take a seat, take your life plot it...
Hey, man it's been awhile do you remember me? When I hit the streets I was 17 a little wild, a...
Vivemos esperando dias melhores Dias de Paz Dias a Mais Dias que não deixaremos para trás ...
Mudaram as estações nada mudou Mas eu sei que alguma coisa aconteceu Tá tudo assim, tão...
Quem espera que a vida Seja feita de ilusão Pode até ficar maluco Ou morrer na solidão É...
Grew up in a small town And when the rain would fall down I'd just stare out my window Dreamin'...
A new day has come A new day has... come I was waiting for so long For a miracle to come ...
spoken: Think about the generations and to say we want to make it a better world for our children ...
Mais Uma Vez - Renato Russo. Mas é claro que o Sol Vai voltar amanhã Mais uma vez, eu sei ...


Quero falar de uma coisa Adivinha onde ela anda Deve estar dentro do peito Ou caminha pelo ar ...
Depende de nós Quem já foi ou ainda é criança Que acredita ou tem esperança Quem faz tudo pra um ...
(Sarah) I don t have to say A word to you You seem to know Whatever mood I m going through ...
INSTRUMENTAL And now the end is near, And so I face the final curtain. My friend, I'll say it ...
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS I've paid my dues Time after time I've done my sentence But committed no ...
I see trees of green, red roses too. I see them bloom for me and you. And I think to myself, ...
Não quero lhe falar meu grande amor das coisas que aprendi nos discos ... 

Músicas para Baile ou Festa
I gotta feeling That tonight's gonna be a good night That tonight's gonna be a good night That...
Red Wine Konvict Gaga Oh eh I've had a little bit too much, much All of the people start to...
I think you wanna' come over, yeah I heard it through the grapevine. Are you drunk or you sober?...
All the single ladies All the single ladies All the single ladies All the single ladies All...
Please don't stop the music (4x) It's gettin late I'm making my way over to my favorite place ...
High, higher than the sun You shoot me from a gun I need you to elevate me here, At the corner...
It's your chance take her hand to the floor, to the floor (Fellas, it's the momment that you've...
[Troy] Guess now it's official Can't back out, can't back out (no) [Girls] Getting ready for...
I used to rule the world Seas would rise when I gave the word Now in the morning I sleep alone ...
Well you done done me and you bet I felt it I tried to be chill but you were so hot that i melted I ...
So no one told you life was gonna be this way Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's...
Festa no gueto, Pode vir, pode chegar Misturando o mundo inteiro Vamos ver no que é que dá ...
Dominou geral Sacudiu a praça Venha que o som é massa Rock de timbau Groove de cabaça E a...
Vou Deixar - (Samuel Rosa - Chico Amaral) Vou deixar a vida me levar Pra onde ela quiser ...
You doing that thing you do! Breaking' my heart into a million pieces Like you always do. And...
Well, shake it up baby now Twist and shout Come on, come on, come, come on baby now Come on and...
You show us everything you've got You keep on dancin' and the room gets hot You drive us wild,...
I FEEL GOOD James Brown Whoa-oa-oa! I feel good, I knew that I would, now I feel good, I knew...
Uma luz azul me guia Com a firmeza e os lampejos de um farol E os recifes lá de cima Me avisam...
Foi numa festa, gelo e cuba-libre E na vitrola whisky à go-go À meia luz o som do Johnny River's ...

VIA http://www.vagalume.com.br

Nenhum comentário